MKR 2.70% 3.6¢ manuka resources ltd.

It doesn't really. Some conman going to the local bowls and...

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    It doesn't really. Some conman going to the local bowls and selling some 100:1 dream is ridiculous and anyone who fell for it is literally a moron. It's like clicking on a link in some spam email and then wondering why your bank is cleared out in 2 weeks. Did Karp go out there selling anything but the facts? That's what the IPO shows and if you can't read such things you have no business investing. If silver price was $10 higher right now the bad news bears wouldn't even be hanging around here.

The ironic thing to me is these boomers in the greywolf docu who have hundreds of thousands of dollars in savings, who are clearly low iq, somehow managed to make all that money doing what exactly? A blue collar job and buying a few houses off minimum wage? Makes me laugh how they have no idea how easy they had it.

In regards to the NZ TTR you have Alan Eggers who helped turned Summit Resources from something looking like MKR into something they sold for $1.2B 15 years later, so he has some experience in turning small companies into bigger things. And he should have a decent amount of money himself from that. If anything Karp will get done from a backdoor buyout, which will benefit existing shareholders to some extent as Alan will need to buy our shares. So if Karp loses control of the company that way it's on him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MKR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $27.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.2¢ 3.6¢ $11.03K 277.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 261999 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 51217 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MKR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.