M4M 0.00% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Stars in 201... Fact -...

1. 6,072 Posts.
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Stars in 201... Fact - valinvestor called for 7 cents target

Fact - valinvestor was correct

Fact - valinvestor now calls for 6 cents target by end of next week

There is much more but lets not talk crap and just talk about the company.

You talk about credibility? Too funny! I am never going to get credibility in a forum that believes that a stock is going to go to $3.00............who wants it anyway? I can guarantee you that my modus operandi has nothing to do with a gripe against anybody at KFE or anyone associated with KFE.

You guys have been unlucky that I stumbled upon EIO in late 2010 and I made it my personal mission to get the truth about this penny dreadful.

In my opinion any KFE shareholders that have bought at 7 cents and above and continue to hold in hope that the share price goes back up will lose lots of money. I am guessing in many cases up to 80% of their initial investment and it isn't going to get better. My opinion remember?

Talk about the company, not my opinion and not the fact that I have been right more times than wrong.

In my opinion (again) it's possible that tomorrow 6 cents will be hit on the buy side (a week earlier than my prediction above)- just too many shares on the bid to let go in my opinion again.

This company will eventually go to 2 cents - I just can't tell you when.

That would give it still a very generous market cap on current shares on issue of around $10 million.

Everything above is my opinion unless otherwise stated or known.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $122.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $71.85K 2.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1975072 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 797285 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.