M4M 11.4% 3.9¢ macro metals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Stars in 2014 Series, page-44

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Investor Presentation - Stars in 201... VAL this was posted back in late jan

Dear Val

I take a very unbiased view when I read comments on this forum, however I now feel impelled too say you need to grow the hell up.

Your clearly a person that has blinkers on, and an agenda to down ramp and simply annoy fellow users of this site.

I have yet too invest in this stock but only due too further box ticking to be carried out prior to me making a educated decision.

As for TGP shares coming out of escrow who gives a toss

As for the price too reach 7 cents, I personally don't care as it will be only due a correction if in fact it does go too 7 cents.

KFE has more chance getting to a $1.00 than it will ever have getting to 7 cents.

Do you honestly think Burston and his team are fools, if anything they are visionaries.

The only fool here is you.

If your going to write something and it be criticism be it positive or negative at least back it up.

As for KFE having not enough cash to continue operations as your insinuating or it being over capped, do you really think KFE will simply fall down the drain.

Man your a child

Moderator if you need to sin bin me for expressing my opinion go right ahead,

Sick of reading Alice in wonderland opinions from a user that clearly has an agenda.

regards

NB
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $140.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $642.5K 16.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 828203 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 614580 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.