HGO 1.59% 6.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Hi @kickit2me - my hair is grey so I guess I qualify as an "old...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi @kickit2me - my hair is grey so I guess I qualify as an "old holder", so I will offer a couple of ideas:
    a. HGO had a short sp spike in May 2021 when a 170m intersection of >1% Copper was announced, then sp receded, so maybe some holders (old or new at that time) have had a "when it gets to 7c I am out" plan
    b. further back some holders in June 2019 may have got the 1.5c ff dividend and then wondered about selling out (when sp was then in the 7s), and so now when it is back to 7s are doing what they had thought of then.
    But neither of these would seem to suggest that there would be a lot coming on offer now, since most newbies in a. would have been short-termers and quickly out, and b. is a fair while ago.
    Another idea, lets call it c. to be creative, is that shares in the Dec 2020 placement and issue at 3.1c have now doubled and gone over the 12month CGT discount horizon, so there may be some profit taking for free carry.
    I would be interested if any other "old holders" have ideas, or reject the above.
    In any case, if any "old holders" are thinking of selling at current sp, I would say "read the two announcements of 14 December 2021 before taking any action".
    GLTOH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.