TCN 0.00% 4.0¢ techniche limited.

The bolt-on strategy seems rather naive approach. Some bit of...

1. 12 Posts.
    The bolt-on strategy seems rather naive approach. Some bit of nonsense taught at kiddies MBA school I'd reckon. As fw1958 mentioned, big IT companies struggle for ages to merge acquisitions as it is really messy and tend to often fail. It would much more difficult for small IT companies as that lack the time/resources to halt everything while they figure out how to implement it. For example - different company/development cultures, skill levels, quality control, operating systems/versions, source control, release engineering processes (if they have any of that to start with), etc.  It typically requires a fairly decent amount of investment (time and money) to achieve it.

"When they say it's 'SAAS like', I would suggest they've automated the deployment of it, with the ability to monitor someone's Virtual network in a
      cloud provider if required. (e.g. an automated AWS deployment into someone's Virtual Private Cloud, then monitor the network from within)."

Is there any particular announcement/reference about that? That would be a fairly big achievement. A quick google search shows the network monitoring SaaS sector is already far way ahead.

TCN don't seem to provide any competitor or market risk analysis against what appears to be a vendor crowded sector. For example, how well does Statseeker compete against well funded and cashed up companies like BMC, CA, Sevone, Solarwinds, Science Logic, Manage Engine, NetBrain, Splunk, Netscout, Zenoss, etc.... or how many customers they have already lost or losing to AKIPS (original founder / creator of Statseeker) who are exhibiting ~20m away at the upcoming CiscoLive Vegas tradeshow. https://www.ciscolive.com/us2016/exhibitor/maps.do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.