SNS 5.41% 3.5¢ sensen networks limited

It shows how effective they have been in cost management that...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    It shows how effective they have been in cost management that they are barely out of infancy and eyeballing a profit in FY19 - at least from the last read of costs as per their announcement.

Too many companies are too loose with capital management, so this makes me happier as an investor.

That said; I'm not sure whether their aim will be immediate profitability however as once companies cross that threshold investors tend to expect continued growth in profit as the valuation metric whereas it may have greater benefit for the company to reinvest gross profits into continued revenue growth and maintain their status as a growth play.

If they grow rapidly and also grow profits, I won't be complaining though. The main thing is that the AI market is forecast to grow 15 times into 2025 - >https://www.statista.com/statistics/607716/worldwide-artificial-intelligence-market-revenues/

Would like sensen to grab a decent chunk of that

Parking seems to be taking off. Would also be great to get traction in some of their other offerings, agree with you Arrow666

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SNS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $27.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $88 2.583K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16328 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 29589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SNS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.