TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Ann: Investor Presentation-TV2.AX, page-404

1. 2,198 Posts.
    You all know my negativities on TV2, cash burn,the Umbongo deal, need for CR, Divan major delay,Auditors concerns, management not even close to keeping deadlines etc, etc.

But a few of you suddenly now seem pretty emphatic that a Divan ann'will be made today. Is that leaked from management or an educated guess?

I spent a good hour this morning googling Karaoke/TV2/ Divan/Free karaoke/ Film translations and combinations thereof. Also some companies are offering free karaoke.

All I could conclude was there is one hell of a lot of well established competition out there who have big contracts.
    The only thing I could find was typing " Divan TV2" and all that came up was a "deal" announced in May where they would split profits 50/50. Yet, they just a few days ago said they are working on "pricing still"

After the recent over blown up ramping I really thing you guys need to see the other side of the coin.

Last time I posted such a negative view I was attacked personally, even someone saying "lets attack his holding of ANG!!!""

So , without the insults please explain why TV2 hardly gets a mention when researched on google.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.