OBM 3.57% 58.0¢ ora banda mining ltd

"I guess, if we wanted to talk about copper, we would be on a...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    "I guess, if we wanted to talk about copper, we would be on a thread for a copper Explorer or miner... im interested in obm and how its performing, theres literally no point comparing apples and oranges"
    ------
    Disagree Hardplunger - Newcrest is benchmarked against those Canadian giant gold producers everyday of  the week. (see header below)

Its all about being aware of the best companies to invest in. Sure you might just want to discuss OBM....but how can we become aware of other opportunities, in terms of their investment prospects PE ratios, LOM etc.

Especially Hardplunger.... as around the world, gold and copper  is very often mined together.

So should we just isolate gold only producers for comparison and discussion....no of course not, investors are looking for the very best opportunities - at least in pretty much the same sectors anyway - gold copper gold comparisons are valid, see below. eg Newcrest v Barrick v Kinross

Learn from this discussion maybe. Check ***** charts for copper spot and compare with that other companies cost of production.

OBM is an outstanding opportunity here....off its present market cap.  I know, because I read and learnt about this stuff on chatlines.......,like yesterday 2005 ish.

Maybe after all these years I think ...  can put it all together in ones mind and thus the reason for confidence. See what happens, I will be here for 40 cents.
    Newcrest's copper lining to the fore
    For all of its major gold producer credentials, Australia’s biggest gold producer Newcrest is doing a fine job as a significant and growing copper producer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
58.0¢
Change
0.020(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.079B
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.5¢ 56.0¢ $4.715M 8.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 100851 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.