RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Great thread guys - all the big names chiming in for some...

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Great thread guys - all the big names chiming in for some insightful thoughts and well received humour.

I wasn't sure if many would pick up on the little message on the final page, but obviously I was wrong. What a bizarre thing to include. Certainly not in-line with usual RES presentation. Possibly a hint of things to come, maybe just a cheap catch-phrase. I agree totally on the design and format though. It definitely needs to change!

Some points raised about the timing of these two presentations. Keep in mind it's been a while since we've had an investor presentation update (Tues 5th April).

Also agree on the debt funding. Power plant was never factored into the original figures so excluding the $100 mill our capex hasn't changed. Very pleased to hear that the equity portion will not be required until later down the track. And here I am thinking RES would even consider an equity raising at 50 cents a share. IMO the SP will be steadily on the rise by the time we need to cross that bridge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.