LML 7.69% 0.7¢ lincoln minerals limited

Lincoln also has a DFS in place its just old and needs...

1. 2,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Lincoln also has a DFS in place its just old and needs updating.

Quantums DFS currently does not support a 10 year mine life.
    So they will need to find more Graphite before funding for a mine would typically go ahead.
    So before they do anything they need to drill more and find out if it is there.
    Uley 3 drilling showed only a low grade deposit. They have said they will start drilling shortly, but have to raise funds to do it.

To me the whole Sunlands technology energy storage thing looks questionable and could be a massive money pit.
    When you work the specific heat capacity of graphite, its not very high.. which means you need a shipload of graphite to counteract physics. I also assume that the one of the attractions of using graphite as a heat storage medium is the high temperatures it can withstand and therefore potentially improve energy density and for use in things like coal fired power stations which they have stated. But the temperatures are so hot it really creates problems... like steel melts. Just have a look at 1414 Degrees and after many years of development they are still struggling, and Sunlands dont even have a pilot plant yet..

With so many battery companies in Europe, Korea, Japan and the US needing to source graphite. Things will heat up at some point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $11.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.28K 1.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15521736 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1521764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 996765
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
LML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.