POW 0.00% 0.8¢ protean energy limited

Today i became aware of this little gem in vanadium VRFB markets...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 391
    Today i became aware of this little gem in vanadium VRFB markets by visiting a british share chat concerning my biggest investment in a vanadium share listed in London.

Perhaps you look at POW's investor presentation page 32 to find out -> Protean's comparison with listed vanadium peers. My intention is not to cross-promote!!
    I hold also another one from there mentioned peers in australia with an 11 times smaller market cap. Now i found this little gem with a market cap of 1/4 of the before mentioned, fantastic!

To say additionally, POW's investor presentation in my opinion is one of the best for understanding vanadium and VRFB markets.

My biggest investment in vanadium shares (producer) has more than doubled so far in last months, but is in my opinion still grossly undervalued.
    My second share in vanadium i bought about 1 or 2 weeks before. Perhaps POW could be my third! If you understand the importance of vanadium, i am lucky to find   a gem in this game with so small-sized market cap and so tremendous potential.

Hopefully this one will be overlooked for some time intil i'm in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.