PFT 2.44% 4.2¢ pure foods tasmania limited

Woah why is everyone so negative? It's almost as if everyone...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Woah why is everyone so negative?

It's almost as if everyone here assumes PFT is a one trick business and will only sell salmon and potato salads forever....

They didn't say the potato and gravy isn't happening, just that it's been delayed and honestly Woolworths can be really tricky to get products into, so as MC said, they're "trying to find a work around" and I truly believe they will. You don't create an amazing product like this to just give up especially when it's something that could double their revenue alone!

The Tasmania sky is the limit with this stock. They have so much potential and upside, and the ability to not stagnant because they can acquire adapt and evolve, that they could become a conglomerate of Tasmanian premium food and beverage.

But this is such a new company! I mean heck, one in three new small businesses in Australia fail in their first year of operation, two out of four by the end of the second year, and three out of four by the fifth year.

PFT is about five years old now, and on top of that look at how they've turned the EBITDA around on Woodbridge and even Daly after only having it since September!!! That's some hecking good management and hats of to MC for that. They've just started getting some more automation equipment in which was mentioned in the Investor Presentation, so that should only see that EBITDA value improve. Therefore they're making more and more money which will make the SP eventually go up as the company grows in value.

Sure hype has died off, but I am a firm believer in this company. I bought at $1.55 and I have been averaging down for the last few months and I won't stop buying! I would love to become a substantial holder (haha) but I'm not that rich!

I'm currently nearly 40% down, but I am holding for a minimum of 5 years and I genuinely this this a unique company. People gotta eat, people love good food, people LOVE Tasmanian food because it's PURE, FRESH and CLEAN!

This is a company to hold onto especially as with how much money they have in the bank, we are unlikely to see a capital raise so shareholders won't get diluted but reap the benefits as company makes more and more money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.632M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $2.274K 52.36K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70000 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 3788 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 8.31 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ 62628
Last updated 13.08pm 06/05/2024 ?
PFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.