BCN 0.00% 2.5¢ beacon minerals limited

Email from Graham McGarry 17/11/2023Fellow Shareholders and...

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Email from Graham McGarry 17/11/2023

Fellow Shareholders and Interested Parties,

This week has been busy -

• Completion of the Mt Dimer acquisition
    • Presentation at the “What’s Down The Track” in Kalgoorlie

We believe the Mt Dimer approved mining leases and clear access from the mine to our Jaurdi Treatment plant will make a positive contribution to our mine plan.

Infill drilling and calculation of a mining reserve for Lighting and Golden Slipper will be undertaken in the first quarter of 2024 and optimistically submit a mining proposal third quarter of CY2024 with a view to mining in 2025. Whilst the delays appear lengthy that is the state of the mining industry in WA, significant activity is occurring in lithium and to a lesser extent gold.

Presenters at the Kalgoorlie-Boulder Chamber of Commerce sponsored event, “What’s Down the Track” included several major gold miners on the Goldfields and Government Departments servicing the Eastern Goldfields. There was an excellent attendance, the best to date and probably approaching 260.

Shareholders will have noted our forward sales arrangement which we believe was important to underpin revenue through to June 2024 and clearly at the moment, the decision appears the correct one.

A proportion of our budgeted production remains unhedged.

Our Annual General Meeting is on Monday 27th November in Perth and we encourage you to attend or ask questions via email to [email protected]

Beacon remain positive on all aspects of our business, the gold price is strong, mining has commenced at MacPhersons and we continue to be offered properties with scope to add value to our Jaurdi operation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $13.28K 531.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 967124 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1061750 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.