NAN 1.71% $2.97 nanosonics limited

Ann: Investor Presentation - Wilsons Rapid Insights - May 2018, page-6

1. 430 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    A few interesting snippets in the NAN presentation to Wilsons which caught my eye:

1) I might have missed something, but it appears from the diagram on page 7 that Miele Professional may have quietly parted ways with NAN in Germany. NAN would now seem to be pursuing a direct sales model in that country. Coincidentally, I recently emailed NAN asking the company to clarify the status of Miele Professional as the trophon distributor in Germany and some other European countries, given that google searches show almost nil results since 2014 for "trophon+Miele Professional" and the Miele Professional website currently yields nil results on a search of "trophon". Hopefully I will get a response before too long, as NAN has a pretty good track record of responding to shareholder queries in a timely manner.

2) The scale and likely timing of sales opportunities for trophon replacement/upgrade (ie: on top of growth in the installed base) can now be reasonably extrapolated from the trophon age distribution diagram set out on page 9 and from the accompanying text. It will be interesting to see if the presentation of this information causes analyst outfits like Wilsons to revise their earnings forecasts for NAN.

3) Text on page 12 reaffirms that new infection prevention solution products might now be limited to just one new product by the end of FY 2020 (ie. potentially still another 2 years away).

zeno9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.97
Change
0.050(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $899.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.92 $2.98 $2.89 $5.515M 1.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3771 $2.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.98 9619 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.