88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Guys see mixed opinions and levels of confidence going forward...

1. 5,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Guys see mixed opinions and levels of confidence going forward on here. Some nervous investors I guess after 2 failed attempts. All warranted in my opinion.

My simple take is this.

We have success re Winx, farmin announced we are all happy, company gets a huge life line, market sentiment returns, we can actually finally get on a do some serious drilling. Agree, drill and shore up the conventionals. This would be a huge result for us and the company. We have a bright future and an exciting T/O price say 2 yrs time. Seriously a game changer for us.

The ugly side of coin toss is we have another failure, Winx. This now gets messy in my opinion management will seriously be questioned in the aftermath. People will be saying do they actually have the right team, skill set to run 88. As that’s 3 failures. It’s a ruthless business and holders would no doubt expect management and board changes. Seen this happen many times before.

Maybe farmin might happen slight chance at best and terms would be dramatically changed to what they are dealing with now.

But if no farmin with our huge register of shares and not a strong cash balance would see SP free fall well below 2c and company will have to go back to holders, further dilution. Remain a 1 well drill a year at best. Confidence and SP changed big time and many holders wouldn’t be bothered as LTH and simply move on.

Seriously if this happens this will have a major effect on the company and imho forget the dream of drilling all those exciting highlighted wells as with no farmin, bugger all cash this will remain a penny stock for years to actually see our potential. So in my opinion put a fire sale sign up and move on. Might get a T/O price 3,4,5 etc. so this Winx is a huge deal for the company and holders in my opinion to have success.

We have diluted way too much, spent way too much on 1 well with no success. I always believed this was a mistake we should have done a couple of conventionals before doing HRZ. Anyway that’s in the past and it has seriously changed our position in the market. That’s the negative side I see at this stage.

So back to being positive, success of Winx then all good. Bloody hope so, GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.485K 1.828M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
195 301629646 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 651555359 219
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.