88E 50.0% 0.1¢ 88 energy limited

Our share price has been continually manipulated over the last 4...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Our share price has been continually manipulated over the last 4 years that I have been a holder. Unfortunately the company story has only marginally changed. Agreed, we have increased holdings, 3D, good data and improved capacity and the story line still reads as exceptionally compelling The issue is we haven't delivered, we have no revenue stream and its still just a story. I feel that the share price is being held where it is until after the spud, that's when we will know why. The story will at last have an ending and a beginning. If the spuds a dud then we are at the mercy of the investor Gods, shades of Tangiers. OR, lets be positive and anticipate that we will either go forward with a successful spud,a farmee, a funded forward plan, an increased share price and no change to the share holding; or a successful spud, no farmee but a plan B that might involve our other partners in Winx, what that could look like I'm not sure, alternatively we could go forward with a successful spud, a farmee, a funded forward plan and a consolidation and I'm leaning to the later purely based, once again, on the manipulated share price and that I can't see a farmee wanting the share structure to stay as it is. Having penned my thoughts I'll stay an enthusiastic holder. If a share investor held 12 months ago say 12 good Australian stocks like AMP, TLS etc and still held them today then, I'm sorry it's going to be years before they recover, whereas 88E if it crashes will have a greater chance than any of the 12 to recover all be it from a dismal share price. Two years ago I saw this stock as having a base value of .30cents, IMO it will get back there, it's a great story, we just have to be patient and believe in our management.
    Not share advice just all in MO          

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.1¢ $199.0K 99.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
324 1147945493 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601285123 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.