ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Lockitt At 86 I couldn't care a rats arse about your bridges or...

1. 4,630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1669
    Lockitt At 86 I couldn't care a rats arse about your bridges or anyone else's bridges - I call it as I see it and have been doing that all my life. Get your facts straight - Adam Taylor is a successful businessman but he has had a better start in life than I did -I did it tough from nothing - zero - Taylor inherited a major drainage company that has been in business 38 years -silver spoons come to mind.
    Taylor and I had long discussions - many discussions and there were many synergies but that fell part for reasons I can't comment on this forum. The fact is he runs a multitude of businesses in civil contracting - pipe manufacturing -a caravan park -a micro boring company building a new pipe factory in Port Hedland and a few others I won't list. With so many balls in the air I don't care a rat's what you think but for my money he incapable of devoting enough time to ICG to do it justice in the absence of a dedicated CEO - especially as he has no one with any business acumen or entrepreneurial ability to complement his part time management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.