ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Investor Presentation with Dial in details for Webcast Call, page-62

1. 4,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1650
    Lockitt Robert Friedland has been predicting that 'oceans' of high grade copper in Africa would ultimately result in low grade mines particularly in South America having limited future potential. I didn't take him seriously. But what has happened with nickel has changed all that - clearly China and the EV business doesn't care a rats about the planet. The green revolution is dead -

So in the process the Chinese will cajole -bribe or blackmail African nations to produce lithium - copper -iron ore and whatever with impunity now barring WW3. All the non- stop press about zero emissions -critical metals - demand -supply has been swept aside -it was all a lot of kangaroo dung -we were conned.
    And despite the geopolitical issues with Mali - Ghana - Zimbabwe and all the other African nations that have lithium maybe a fair bet our lithium industry will struggle too - only one thing saving us at the moment -it's very difficult technically to produce a quality product with an SC6 plant and DLI may take over from hard rock and Africa is not in that space. But Janet Yellen is in Argentina looking at lithium with the new kid on the block -them Yanks are not slow -talking to the fella who loves her arch enemy Trump.
    So my take - yes - put Bramall Hills on the backburner You have to be ahead of the curve - if you aren't the Chinese will eat your lunch - so we Aussie's have to do what we have done so successfully with gold -go to Africa and develop our own copper -iron ore mines -and I have a lot of high grade iron ore that would put ICG on the map

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.