SRK 1.37% 3.7¢ strike resources limited

k8 do not hold you breath.SRK have heaps of ground to cover...

1. 115 Posts.
    k8 do not hold you breath.
    SRK have heaps of ground to cover before 2011 H1. Remember this mine was (according to SRK) have the first coal shipped out in June 2010 !

Few things srk need to resolve:
    (1) permits & clearances for haulroad to port. I have not seen publicly available info to suggest they have completed this

(2) construct the haulroad itself to port. best estimates are 9-12 months construction. Couldn;t see anywhere in the report that they have started the road or something to that effect

(3) to develop the mine the need all permits in place. Some they have, some they haven't. How long is a piece of string for this one considering they are dealing with authorities who are know to take their time and rightly so.

(4) develop the mine - technically it is in a very difficult terrace & high rainfall area. There is a big river that runs smack bang in the middle of the North & East concessions. There are restrictions on loads on the river as well.

SRK need to be more realistic in their assessments. Having said that they could be very close to having the project started in 2011 H1, ie make more ground than now.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $10.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $4.444K 120.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 165945 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.