BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-10

1. 547 Posts.
    I've been getting progressively more anxious and cynical over the last week blurat, I nearly sold my NMS today. I hadn't heard of euroz before so was immediately suspicious. I've decided to keep holding but if 20c support is broken then I will probably sell out :( Short term I think that there will be further drops in the sp, what I'm concerned about is whether they will be small or large ones.

Jtaylor, yes I agree, the preso was all froth and bubbles without any info on what the actual bottom line is likely to be.

Anyone attending the AGM, I would like the following question asked. What is the reason for the substantial increase in "cost of sales and services rendered".

revenue was down about $9.5 Million
    costs of producing that revenue were up about $25 million.

gross margin for 2009 was around 47% whereas gross margin for 2010 was around 30%. That is a substantial drop! The explanation in the yearly report is that the reason for the decline in profit is due to lower revenues, but the way I look at it, whilst lower revenue had an impact, it does not appear to have been the primary reason for the massive change in profit levels.

If anyone reading this could pose the question, and report back the answer, it would be appreciated! :)

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.