BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

Hi blurat and SOB, I'm guilty of getting caught up in all the...

1. 547 Posts.
    Hi blurat and SOB, I'm guilty of getting caught up in all the negative sentiment and to some extent panicking, and not insubstantially contributing to the "vibe" myself.

I got so close to selling the other day I posted a chart on another forum and asked for any input before I pushed the sell button. A friend who is not an NMS holder and so relatively unbiased told me he wouldn't sell if he was holding based on the chart unless support at 20c was broken. I decided to hold off, and as a result I may have finally made a correct decision with respect to my NMS holdings. I think that this is the one company that I have virtually never made a correct trading decision on!

I do think it interesting that euroz was involved in the last cap raising, and additionally the other info that has been brought forward here. The preso to the investment community came 3 months before the cap raising the last time, so it may be a case of getting a decent extention from the bank to allow for some hopefully positive gains in the sp before announcing a cap raising. obviously the higher the sp the better it is for us existing holders from a dilution point of view (assuming it isn't a rights issue).

I do still feel that NMS management needs to be taken seriously to task over their expansion strategy though... classic example of a company growing too big too fast.

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.