K2P 0.00% 18.0¢ kore potash limited

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-8

1. 5,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20040
    Denpal,

When I sent my first post (#: 5827037) in ELM thread on Oct.14 2010, I said this;

"I am hoping that ELM will prove above 1 billion ton of KCL resource in Sintoukola project. That would give us around 300mt recoverable sylvinate product with 114mt saleable KCL product. That would make a 57 mine life with 2mt per annum production rate. 2mt is the target annual production rate of most big potash mines in the world. With $120 per ton cost rate (this is the calculated cost rate of MagIndustries potash from Carnallite deposits in Congo), the profit will all depend on the world market price of potash which is around $340 now. (this price is very close to the producers of Saskatchewan in Canada as their cost price is very high) So we will have a very good price advantage in Congo. The standard cost of mining potash is $200 for solution mining and $230 for underground room and pillar mining, but it is very high in Saskatchewan."

According to ELM's statement 300mt deposit is there.
    $120 production cost price is now confirmed.
    and 1bt deposit is being chased now.

The difference is;
    ELM is now looking for new drilling stage between Kola and Dougou for increasing the deposit target to 1bt.

Potash price is $400 p/t on big contracts with China and $550 in North American market atm. It is believed that potash price will reach to $500 till end of the year.

That gives ELM a huge upside.

Another important point is this;
    I said on my old post that the cost of production in Canada is over $230 for underground mining and $200 for solution mining. ELM points out the same costs on their graphic on presentation. That is point which makes ELM very valuable; Lower cost production with higher grades!

ELM will definitely be the target of major miners after the JORC compliant resource statement is released. I am sure BHP and Rio analysts are aware of ELM and working on its available data like me.

Good luck to all holders including cappers !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add K2P (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.