ATQ 0.00% 43.0¢ atomic resources limited

Hi Atomic Watchers,My apologies for being away for a while but...

1. 202 Posts.
    Hi Atomic Watchers,

My apologies for being away for a while but I've been unable to get my Bigpond email and internet connection working for the past 2 weeks.

Graeme Robertson and Jonathan Warrand are currently doing a roadshow following their return from Indaba and the site visit to Ngaka.

Its fair to say that things are moving very quickly at ATQ and shareholder should strap themselves in for the ride. ATQ received a great deal of attention and interest from Institutional investors at Indaba.

It is clear from Graeme's recent visit to Tanzania that he sees great potential for Tancoal to supply Tanzania's domestic coal needs and to build much needed electricity generating capacity to fuel economic growth in that country.

In his meeting with the Prime Minister of Tanzania, Graeme discussed the way in which Tancoal can play a crictical role in driving economic growth for the country and for the region.

When you consider that Tanzania has a population of 40 million people and has only 600Mw of available power for the entire country, Tancoal is well positioned to make a huge difference to the lives of many people and become a catalyst for growth and development in the country.

It is also clear that the neighbouring countries of Malawi, Zambia, Mozambique and Kenya are all desperately short of power.

Given the very high demand for coal and electricity in the region, it makes sense for ATQ to focus first on meeting the needs of local customers and growing demand for coal within Tanzania and the local region, before it looks at the much more expensive option of developing infrastructure to support coal exports.

There's very good money to be made in delivering African coal to fuel African growth, and this is the future of Tancoal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.