IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-22

1. 201 Posts.
    The rationale for my call is simply KS's reshuffle of the deck over the last couple of years. Honestly, I believe it's a man preparing himself for retirement and consolidating the various segments of his personal business life. With the addition of Ryan Stokes on the board this confirms his long term view of the company and increases his influence on the decision making process.

It just seems like he is consolidating media into a shareholding through WAN and leaving SVW as a diversified holding company with a mining focus that will present Ryan Stokes an opportunity for directorship and a significant holding.

The more consolidated it is with holdings focused on the future, the less likely Ryan Stokes will sell out and/or stuff it up.

As for the best interests of small holders, I dont think any of the moguls have ever shown empathy. What it means is we dont make as much money as them, but we make more money than with anyone else.

IOH value may be assessed by an accontant, not geologist. I could only guess the price, but it should clear the all time high - just.

Please note this is pure speculation on my part and I have not discussed this with the co.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.