SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-15

1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    A good day on the market today, let's hope it continues. If SEA is as strong as this on a no-news day, you'd like our chances of a good daily performance with an updated reserves report or sale confirmation! (in due course).

Here's what Binbin had to say on the AOK forum (Range's acreage is around AOK, primarily in Kay County).

"Listened to Range Resources webcast dated 4 Sept. They highlighted again their confidence in 50 acre spacings in the Mississippi Lime and even stated that 25 acre spacings was a possibility as a result of the high oil and liquids content of results to date. They stated that because results from the Mississippian was exceeding expectations, it would most likely form part of their core operations in 2013."

I listened to a bit myself and Jeff Ventura, the Range CEO mentioned there were around 31 or so different stacked horizons from 1,000 feet down until 5,500 feet. If I'm remembering correctly, range has already produced from about 6 or 7 of them (starting back in 2004). I'm really rating our chances for alot of productive horizons, especially in Logan County, there is ALOT of high prospectivity there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.