PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-68

1. 197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I first noticed PLV about 2 years ago, when it had a SP of over 40 cents. Thought it was a good buy then. The company had not sold 1 gram of IO. Today I consider a SP of less than 9 cents. What has changed from two years ago when the SP was nearly 5x higher? We have sold a few thousand tonnes of the stuff which currently sits in stock piles or footings in China or is getting shipped back to Oz in the form of value added products.

Do I think the SP is currently a bargain - yes. Will I continue to buy the dips and sell the rises - yes. Will the company continue to produce for a few more months, even years - probably. Are there many companies that struggle through difficult periods like our mini-miners are at present, juggling finances and operations and often teetering close to going under in the process of becoming larger more stable organisations - of course. Will the wascally wabbit JV partners continue to mess us around - duh, of course! Does this present fantastic opportunities for some with the gambling spirit bordering on insanity in the face of opposition from those with banker like mentalities - yes :)

So hats off to the MMartins that remain positive despite a 60% drop in SP today. This forum attracts all sorts. Even those with a doom and gloom outlook which I personally find repugnant whilst acknowledging everyone has a right to a viewpoint. Something else that has changed during the last couple of years is my knowledge of iron ore mining combined with analysis of company reports and the trading rules of public companies as a result of some very informative posts from some smart cookies that contribute here. Thankyou...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.