PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-71

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Mmartin,

I have tried that and bought some more. But, where did it get me to.?? Nowhere mate. If anything I lost some more money.

It is of no use ramping like hell as you are doing because the market is not listening, let alone the shareholders that are dumping.

It all has to come from the Management and Directors themselves, not from a shareholder. UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM OF COURSE.
    They have to lead by example and, burying their heads in the sand instead of coming out in the open and discuss issues and concerns with shareholders, won't go a long way towards reassuring them that we will be able to handle it and that it is all a storm in a tea cup.
    To start with, IMO they will have to show that they have faith in the company by starting to buy shares themselves, followed by an acknowledgement that they are suffering like the rest of us, and that they are willing and ready to take a cut back in their incentives and pay, if they cannot come up with the goods.

I have said my two bobs worth in the past, although it was hurting for me to do it, but I wasn't believed. As a matter of facts when I was warning that the Auditors report was not coming out as it should have, and constantly delayed, IMO didn't sound too good. But I was ridiculed instead and the few TU that I was awarded for being frank, were quickly negated by others. One poster in particular, which by the way it was only his second post in HC, stated that I was wrong and he got TU's for saying it. Yet, when I called him to task, he failed to reply. Where is he today.???

Finally mmartin, I am not having a go at you. I am simply stating that ramping when it is baseless, and not supported by real evidence, will not get you anywhere. You will need to do more than just saying that it is a terrific buy. You will have to support your calls with real evidence mate. And to date, you have failed badly in doing so.

Good luck.

PS.: By the way, the only reason that I am posting durinmg this time of the day, is because it has been raining all day, and let me tell you, that it was much wanted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.