OEL 9.09% 1.2¢ otto energy limited

Thanks for the analysis ronstieb. I would have thought $30US/bbl...

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Thanks for the analysis ronstieb. I would have thought $30US/bbl is ok given that all or our 2P is actually on production, so there's (in theory) minimal further capital outlay required to monetize it, just operating costs. Really these could be called 1P reserves. This is a fairly unusual situation among O&G producers - is there anyone we could compare it to where all their 2P are on production? I was happy to buy in at this price per barrel.

Was a bit concerned to see we've lost an offtake for 2014, galoc not quite performing upto expectations. Gregor was adamant in his recent BRR interview that the important thing was his 'commitment' to 11 offtakes for 2014. That's slid down to 10 in this presentation - with no explanation. I can only assume Galoc has declined faster than they would have expected - which could prove a threat to reserves once they get enough time to properly review it. I love the disclosure from this company, not many others will present their field decline curve.

Still even if Galoc's a little bit under, its still producing good cashflow and looking forward to spending some of that at EARS or Hawkeye!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $57.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1 92

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5214781 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 960978 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.