BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I am not whinging here guys ... Let me start with that before...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I am not whinging here guys ... Let me start with that before you jump on me .... Lol

Unfortunately you cannot make an announcement on the day that dosing is expected saying "we are screening" and now let's talk about our capital raising .... Lol

Markets expect that you do what you say

Preferably .... Continuous updates circumnavigate shocks when things don't go exactly to plan. I know you all think I am labouring the point ... But this is an important point that appears to be lost on the benitec board.

The sell off today is 100% attributable to benitec a preference of talking about how much money they can raise as against the dosing of patients and the core business in which we are investing

As has been pointed out .... The cr is already past the post ... Hoyland is correct in stating that boards already have the numbers before acting.

I am not just taking wild guesses as to benitec a plight and my observation that they ignore their investor base. I have been a director of a public company myself and am very much aware of leaving shareholders guessing ...... Every day should be devoted to keeping shareholders informed and on your side

As far as the bottom of the share price goes? .... I would suggest $1.35 .... When the capital raising was first announced ... I dumped the lot at around $1.62 and bought the lot back at the absolute low of $1.35 .... It then went to $2.38 in a hurry ... Could be a similar result here.... After all ... We now have a broker update for the share price at over $3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.