PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation , page-29

1. 1,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i think i know whats happening ausjpn, you see they brought the devil to the table a few years back and from my experience as a holder we been copping it in the rear ever since.

It appears they (WEG) havent been paying their bills lately so WE the shareholders have to pay it for them! PLV has been earning 50% of revenue and paying 100% of costs, no wonder we maxed out and need this raise!

Sure owning 100% of Cockatoo is great, we cut the cancer out once and for all and can say Fk you very much WEG! we control our destiny, we get 100% of revenue (except for WEG sales/marketing of 3%) from now on, we will be debt free and earning some good coin on 3 ships/month (~$4M/month profit i make it) and quickly paying down presales but we will have a truckload of shares on offer (if you dont go in hard you are diluted to death, fancy rolling the dice?) and with more 4.5c oppies to come to buy out WEG in Oct 2014!

The money they make this year will have to go towards the costs of stage 5 capex which should be ~$40million spread across 2015 for the first half of the stage 5 seawall (from crossover of stage 4 to 3 join to half way along the length of stage 2)

That in a nutshell is whats going on IMO..

Rant over..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.