CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi asf,

You have no arguments with me in what you have said.

The Company should at least clarify the issue a little better and tell us all what is what. Yes it is just my own opinion but, ever since we moved lock stock and barrel to WA, things haven't been as good as they were before, in regard to keep shareholders up to date and informed.

As for improving the conditions of the expiry date, well what I can see, is that the Company will need that money pronto, by that date if they are to proceed with the purchase of WEG's share of Cockatoo. As such I doubt that very much to happen.

Another concern of mine is the fact where I have also read that it all depends on as to whether or not the purchase form WEG will proceed, and what will happen if it doesn't.

I know that many here may not like what I am saying but it is of no use painting pretty pictures when we haven't got the good horizon in the background giving us a good starting point for our painting. As a matter of facts, not many ever liked what I had to say in the past either but now.....eventually the cows came home for the milking and we have all witnessed that they turned out to be totally dry. Not a drop of milk in their udders, "while seeking more of that nice juicy and sweet cattle mix" that they usually get as a reward at milking time.

Finally, and as for me being well, yes I am, and thanks for asking. As I always said, I only invest in the sharemarket what money I can afford to loose, so I can put it down to another one of those hard lessons that more times than not, I am trying to share with fellow posters.

Will I fork out more money.?? Well at present I don't know and I will have to give it some serious thoughts before acting upon it.

The ones that could take a risk now and probably get rewarded at some stage or another, are the ones that are just entering now and which they will ramp like hell at a later date. Definitely NOT THE LONG TERM SUFFERING SHAREHOLDERS IMHO.!!!
    For some of us, the sp would have to move up many, many, many, many multiples of what it is at now. No use beating around the bush mate. That is the fact and the reality of it all.

Just mark my words!!!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.