ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    well I have been a buyer in recent days and picked up a few more today as well as 20,000 more of the options.SGQ's time to shine is fast approaching and I would prefer to be buying now then after a decent discovery.One only has to look at recent action in ENT to see what may happen,given that SGQ has far fewer shares on issue and a tiny free float of only about 25 millon shares.I also believe that given the size of SGQ's tenement holdings and the quality of it's targets it has a better chance than ENT of making a significant discovery.Sure ENT are reporting sulphides but the jury is still out whether they are nickel sulphides or plain old pyrites like CLZ found (worthless). Meanwhile it is already absolutely certain that SGQ have identified nickel sulphides hosted in their ground,they just have to ascertain where they have accumulated into an economic deposit.
    SGQ remains a screaming buy in my book and I think the Stella Range/Minigwal area may soon usurp the the Fraser Range as the hottest exploration zone in Australia.I think we are about to witness a whole new nickel belt develop extending from Camelwood in the northwest and extending down through Duketon,Merolia and into the Stella Range area...if that turns out to be correct then it is going to be an exciting ride for SGQ holders and potentially others in the area.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.