FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi Dangar, Technically your right re S&P but I think I'll always...

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Dangar,

Technically your right re S&P but I think I'll always call it the ASX. Hell, it took be about 20 years to stop calling Australian Airways "TAA" (and then the buggers flipped it back to Qantas).

And I agree with you that S&P/ASX has all the relative liquidity data and doesn't need to be told. I'm sure they track every metric in minutia. In a prior life, I made several liquidity submissions but that was in the late eighties. The criteria really hasn't changed but where they got me once was on the sometimes subjective IMF (investable market factor) where they ruled many long term O/S instos out and the proposal fell below the cap minimum. Point is, here is a slightly subjective hurdle and I'm sure the S&P/ASX will use it if they felt the proposal didn't really merit it or there was not room.

And the instos too now have all this data so I'm still scratching my head a bit as to why the 2 graphs were included upfront. Could have been appendixed.

Nuff! I think I/we are chewing meat no longer on the bone. Wait for any news.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.