IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

INVION is now SO close to getting where it needs to be once...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    INVION is now SO close to getting where it needs to be once results come out in 3-6 months. These are being awaited upon eagerly not only by us but several Pharmaceutical Companies ready to act! We are finally on the home stretch now....fantastic!

The Directors are determined for Invion to be successful and believe totally in the pipeline of what we have to offer, so am very thankful to them for keeping the company alive to see this through. This is intended to be the last raising and they had to do it at this price as specifically wanted it 100% Underwritten to ensure they will receive the entire $5 million to achieve what they need to do so understand the price cut now.

They have a Vision of increasing the Market Capital of the company from present $20M - $200M by way of some large core Investors once Phase 2 trials are completed and proven so that we will be in the best position possible to get the best deal possible. I shouldn't have to spell out what they want the share price to reflect there to do this and hope their vision is reached - we are truly in excellent hands. Though it has been a long volatile ride, 2015 we hope is proven to be a great year for IVX ! Good luck to all LT holders.

I enjoyed reading this excerpt & especially note the last comment:

“These lead programs have all produced highly encouraging data to date and we are now in a position to seek to maximise shareholder value. All funds raised will underpin this endeavour and we invite shareholders to participate in this promising near term opportunity.” Next milestones for lead programs include:  Completion of enrolment and dosing and receipt of data in the phase II clinical trial of INV103 (ala-Cpn10) in lupus patients;  Completion of dosing and receipt of data in the phase II clinical trial of oral INV102 (nadolol) in smoking cessation;  Completion of feasibility, production of tox and phase I clinical supplies, and pre-IND status for inhaled INV102 (nadolol); and  Selection of formulation and device for inhaled INV104 (zafirlukast) and partnering the program Dr Collier said pivotal data was anticipated in INV103 and INV102 programs within 3-4 months.
    He further commented: “Based on recent industry transactions it is anticipated this data will enable the company to negotiate a strategic investment or partnership within six months.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.174K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11679354 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7876035 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.