PYC 11.1% 20.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Who knows what they do with cash as it always an unexpected but...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 35,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Who knows what they do with cash as it always an unexpected but I can't recall a time they have raised until the CaB has slipped below $1.5M - we won't know until end of month when the quarterly is released just how much cash is there but even using the upper estimates of cash burn then they should currently be sitting on about 2Q's worth of bank with just shy of $3M unless they are planning on deviating significantly from the standard expenditure then there's no reason to move for further bank until i guess end of June at the earliest or maybe Q3 in the NFY.

Still interested in how the two largest holders have moved past threshold without disclosure unless the "artist" for the presentation were getting a bit loosey lax throwing the figures up with some rounding - still even then though it's well past 1%.

PS i don't think PhorMost has anything do with OMOMYC you want to look back to University of Cambridge / Hutchinson MRC collaborations in past years & then the proposed Phenomica spin-off to really see where it is coming from ? That's my take anyway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.020(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $933.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 20.5¢ 18.0¢ $1.219M 6.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 106194 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 184767 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.