FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Makes sense, Whisky. Predictions of a doubling of the SNE...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Makes sense, Whisky. Predictions of a doubling of the SNE resource don't accord with the descriptions of the reservoir - well-defined structure etc. More likely I think that 'whispers' have been misinterpreted. That said, there is still that chance that excellent porosity/permeability/pressures could significantly boost recoverability and get us closer to the P10 than the P50 ... I guess???

I suspect your multiple elephant theory will come to fruition. The one statement that continues to ring down the months that have passed since Cath's Q&A is her assertion that the two discoveries we've made have gone a long way to proving FAR's migration theory that would see all our prospects filled. My goodness, the mind boggles to think of that being the case.

Interesting to see a fair few more buyers sniffing around today. Even though they are naturally reluctant to meet sellers sitting five per cent above their bids, one suspects that will change as we edge nearer to the CMD (which has assumed the mythology hitherto attributed to TBA, with most pundits assuming they will now be one and the same event).

OOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.