RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Watching this then somehow fell off my radar. Out but not for...

1. 1,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Watching this then somehow fell off my radar. Out but not for long. Hoping for a retrace to 2c after the HC effect wears off.

Convinced that this is as good a place to invest as anywhere else on ASX.

Was a physiotherapist in a previous life. Never particularly interested in respiratory area, but recall clinicians, including consultants, arguing about coughs until they were blue in the face (sorry couldn't resist).

Serious matter with acute conditions. ie often sudden immediate threat to life. Something that assists, particularly in remote areas would be brill.

Patients may have multiple respiratory conditions, often one causing another, so discrimination is important. Particularly as treatment after an accurate diagnosis is often easy & cheap eg the old paper bag.
    Allied to increased smoking rates in the developing world, I can see exponential growth for this sort of software.

Got no idea re revenue as have no idea what fees this is likely to command on market. Nor realistic possible market share. Potential US revenue could be huge. Guesses /estimates anyone.

Imagine possible 100 bagger from here is possible. Just my thoughts. Not ramping just thinking out loud.

DYOR

pt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.