SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Chilloutman, I think you are the confused poster here. On the...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Chilloutman, I think you are the confused poster here. On the one hand, you repeatedly promote SHE's WEC technology as low cost  and I quote, as an example:

"As stated the company is clearly developing the device to be scalable, and low cost to manufacture, deploy and maintain."

Yet on the other hand you admit you actually don't know what the cost structure is:

"You also must surely be aware that the company would not have productiom costs worked out as yet and will be no where near knowing an IRR."

I have been quite clear in making essentially 3 points (2 positive, 1 negative):

1. I like the scalable high volume small unit concept which I think conceptually offers a higher probability of achieving commercial viability than other wave energy technologies which tend to be heavy engineering based.

2. I think the company is taking the right approach in targeting the niche markets they are where their WEC technology has a clear value proposition and competitive advantage (consistent output, choice of electricity or water production) against other options (diesel fuel, solar, wind) available to those markets.

3. Since like you the company claims their WEC technology is low cost I have asked the question what the costs are. It is dangerous as an investor to only focus on revenue potential - high revenue potential means nothing (except financial ruin) if your costs are higher.

If the technology is still in research phase, then I say that's fair enough. But then investors should understand that the technology is not commercial and that it may be many years away before it is (if indeed it is successful), and along the way investors will be asked to continue funding the research until such time it actually becomes commercial, profitable and cashflow positive. None of this would be new to readers here, but the reason I highlight the 3rd point is that both the company and some of the comments here make statements about low cost when in fact that is not yet known - giving readers the wrong impression about the status of the technology.

Cheers, Sharks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1138120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1558540 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.