ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    There are some very, very nice Au numbers in the details for Calibre - the more I see of just what Antipa have to offer - the more I LIKE what I see....

Think I am gonna have to grab me a few more of these - this collection of exploration targets certainly have the potential and could very well end up being a world class Cu-Au production facility, sooner rather than later. Gaining access to the processing plant at Telfer would also be a huge bonus - if they can pull it off. Could be a big win for Newcrest as well - money for jam almost...

All the above is just the rambling thoughts of someone who has been working and investing in the Cu-Au mining industry for the last 31 years and in no way constitutes financial advice. As always everyone should DYOR and only ever "gamble" what you are prepared to lose...In saying that I have not seen a play like this, stacked in favour of early adopters for quite some time - SIR comes to mind and this has the potential to make them look positively insignificant....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.