IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-35

1. 13,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Warnie I am a fan of your calls, I think you unblinkingly call things for what you think they are but, I always thought the best thing IOT had going for them was their US distributor agreement. They now, it seems, have a working relationship with AEE -

"AEE is one of the largest manufacturers and developers of drone products in the world. IOT Group has an arrangement with AEE to jointly market the AEE range of drone products incorporating the Agnosco facial recognition software. AEE and IOT Group will co-operate on current AEE drones and will develop and invent new Drones and technology. IOT Group intend to rebrand, develop and ramp up the sales and marketing distribution of the AEE/IOT Group’s drones. Our distribution agreement with AEE allows us to be in a competitive position in the global drone’s space. IOT Group currently have technical staff at AEE in China working closely with the AEE software engineers to integrate the Agnosco software into the ROAM-e and our other drones and to finalise testing of the product. In parallel, IOT Group have a technical team in Sydney finalising the testing of the ROAM-e so both teams can finalise the Roam-e for the upcoming sales presentations."

-that looks a bit more then being an ebay re-seller. If the terms they have with AEE are favourable, might it be that they've done a neat bit of business and with their technology involved, created a spot as a middleman for themselves between a large manufacturer and a large distributor...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.