UNT 0.00% 1.3¢ unith ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-41

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    It was interesting mate. Many more empty seats when compared to the previous year.

Dom is as passionate as ever about the business and shared obvious frustrations about the share price.
    He was quite honest about the integration/performance of track to date and is confident that the division has now stabilized from a revenue perspective. Does not expect exponential growth in the subscription business but does expect some moderate growth from here, with QA continuing on its trajectory of pcp growth.

I thought Theo spoke quite well articulating that Crowd is a profitable, cash generating business but also has some blue sky with respect to the potential of our DCB and micro job networks. He also stressed the boards commitment to ensuring management and shareholder value was aligned. He stated any performance shares issues from here are based on measures that ordinarily result in share price appreciation following thereafter (EPS growth, revenue/ebitda growth etc).

I had to duck off to something else straight after so didn't get a chance to hang around to chat with them further after the formal part of the meeting. All in all no huge surprises or bombshells dropped which was nice. We just need to see how management execute over the next 6 months and also how they manage their messaging to the market throughout that period as well (they have already stated a material increase expected in Q2 vs Q1 so failure to deliver that will provide the market ammunition to further doubt the company and management).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $3.822K 294K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4378333 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2663574 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.13pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.