NTI 5.33% 7.1¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-111

1. 9,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Good to finally meet you Bonkers !
    Impressive presentation. I could understand every word. Everything was clear and concise.
    The path forward for sales is well structured and clear.

I liked the hearing aid comparison. Once you take the Cochlear implant out you still have the same hearing problem. Mente autism is the same. Once you stop using the headband the child will go back to his old ways.

Over 200 users currently. Some started 4 to 5 years ago. The information being gathered by recording electro physiological changes to the brain as opposed to a psychologist subjective observations is extremely valuable. They have already been approached from a couple of organisations about obtaining this data. This data will obviously be magnified in coming years with the huge step up in usage and its monetisation (don't think they have worked exactly how to yet) will be a key revenue source.

The commercial officer has hit the ground running and I would be expecting some fast results.
    Their is a regulatory officer also appointed to deal with regulations on a global scale.
    FDA trials about to start with the prestigious Carrick Institute which is a world leader in clinical neuroscience. The fact such a prestigious institute has taken these trials on is huge validation. I know from my RAP experience that these quality institutions only take on what they know will work and have a huge benefit to society.

In 2017 they will be finalising Mente pro and Mente Suite by the 4th quarter. Mente pro is a Clinical grade, medical device for clinical & research use. They already have hospitals waiting for this product.

I would like to say that Mente is a disruptive product but I can't because there is nothing to disrupt as there is no other product in this space.

The feeling I get is all the targets and deadlines they have set for next year are conservative and they aim to be ahead of each one.

With FDA approval in mid 2017, a growing sales pipeline, a product in the right space and the right capital structure NTI is set to really take off.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $72.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $41.31K 571.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 212673 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 76821 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.