NTI 2.53% 8.1¢ neurotech international limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-119

1. 13,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Posted this on 30th November but will re-iterate again to new holders here after some great information from the @Lefevre, @bonkers89 and others who attended presentations.

"To be honest I wouldn't be much worried about current SP fluctuation or if large profit margin they could lock in per device. I would be more concern about loosing any of the current highly experience team members who hold qualifications, number of years of experience and innovative skills to innovate devices/drugs/platforms for the numbers of deceases like Autism. Once few special needs Neuro market being targeted and current Mente and future products being rolled out properly along with Data collection and interpretation then NTI would be real bio winner for the community and the shareholders.

Example of this is COH - Targeted hearing impaired and since then keep going and going without looking back. From $2-3 to $140 (That's called true retirement)"

We are specializing in Neuro Science & so building portfolio of the products & efficient teams will be the key to LT benefits to the patients and the shareholders.

COH Chart.
    Chart.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
0.002(2.53%)
Mkt cap ! $82.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.6¢ 8.1¢ $218.5K 2.618M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4998 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 303262 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.