STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-30

1. 20,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2023

There will be significant news flow coupled with a lot more people looking at this stock. Up until now this has been a retail stock held by retail holders and a few big names in the top 10. Going forward this will hit the radar of many more people and instos. The interest / demand will further be supported by strong news flow beginning with the monthly update over the next couple of days , further details on the new acquisition under contract that is EPS accredititive, as well as earnings and cash flow numbers and maiden dividend announcement. The stock is trading at 40% of its current value , however this value also has the capacity to increase with further organic and inorganic growth as well as further cost cutting. So with a good execution it may be very undervalued now and continue to be so even if the share price increases as the value of the business increases with the SP. I can see this as a 80-100m market cap company over the next 24 months. Early days and my strong expectation is it cracks the 5s sooner than many might think

Good luck everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.