NOR 2.56% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

Good on you, Braydan. Hadn't heard from you for a few days and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Good on you, Braydan. Hadn't heard from you for a few days and thought maybe you'd spat the dummy and sold out.

As you know, I reckon the company is all talk and no action, but it doesn't mean that I don't want decent god-fearing honest punters like your good self to at least get out square.

On another topic, any capital raising should be pro-rata. Let's say, hypothetically, Norwood wanted to raise up to $4 million via 200 million shares at 2c, and let's for simplicity assume there are 1000 million currently on issue. A 1:5 issue would do the trick. Even with a 50% shortfall, they would raise $2 million.

Three reasons for a pro-rata raising:

1. Discounted stock doesn't go to sophisticateds who will tip the stock straight out at a 10 or 20% profit

2. It would avoid the ridiculous situation where Mr Yogi with 55 million shares has the same $15,000 (based on past experience) entitlement as someone with 500 shares

3. The major shareholder with approx 200 million shares would be able to show his faith and commitment by taking up his full entitlement

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.