NOR 0.00% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

The above typo was meant to say "Google that" (not Good that).....

1. 3,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    The above typo was meant to say "Google that" (not Good that)..

A payment processor is a company (often a third party) appointed by a merchant to handle transactions from various channels such as credit cards and debit cards for merchant acquiring banks. They are usually broken down into two types: front-end and back-end.
    Issuer - A financial institution that issues a credit card to a consumer or business.

Affinion ann says "Affinion’s clients include leading credit card processors and issuers"
    Previous reports say "Targeted brands include major card processors and issuers"

Today - Having passed initial technical due diligence and trialling phases, Norwood is now at the term sheet negotiation stage with several of its Affinity Partner’s largest clients in the financial services sector. The specific clients interested in Norwood’s World Phone and Corona white label propositions are global financial services firms. Those clients’ focus is on sourcing white label World Phone and/or Corona solutions for their respective segments: affluent individual credit card holders and banking clients in the European SME sector.
    At this stage, the Company is highly confident that it will sign one or more such material white label agreements within the previously announced timeframe of Q1 FY 2018. The modelled annual revenues from each of these opportunities exceeds $1 million in recurring annual revenues, and translates to more than $3 million in potential aggregate annual revenues, based solely on the current targeted opportunities.

Fair chance there's a credit card mob amongst them!

Previously (I think half yearly report), there's been mention of over a "dozen" Affinion clients.. so if the above mentioned today each exceeds $1m, translating to $3m, that's only the first few, of potentially many more.
    These deals are only world phone and corona..
    Add Message and then wifi..

When you say..
    Like Disco and Holla, I think NOR will do a deal of sorts via Affinion with a Credit Card company. Further, imo, the deal will:
    1. Be used as a pump for a CR

I doubt that.. If they want to use this deal to pump for a CR, they would have to get it done pretty quick, because I'm sure the skipper/maestro of the CR choir has made it clear already!
    and if they manage to land these contracts, I can't see them requiring another CR for a while (assuming there is a placement soon).
    They have previously stated "revenue" also expected by July-Sept quarter. I'd be thinking an upcoming placement just to see them through until sufficient revenues in the 2nd half of the year.

Disco: mate, I think half the supposed "non holders" that flood the Nor thread 24/7, are either lurking, or in the process of accumulating or behind some of the recent accumulation.
    Funny how many "sell/not held" posters there are, who are so regular on here, yet rarely post on any other threads!
    Last edited by Holla: 21/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $5.367K 116.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61753 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 39145 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.12am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.