MRP 0.00% 6.1¢ macphersons resources limited

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-2

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    I noticed yesterday's trading that the buyers have gone missing. I suppose the market can't quite make out the possible 1500m strike length claim.  

MRP management do know that dolerite quartz mineralisation extends from the northern stock work to the southern.  If one was to believe that they did  drill below 70m at along the north-south strike and drill at azmuth of 115 degrees and found that gold vein extended all along that strike length and had a similar geological model to Mt Charlotte (~450m strike length), MRP is potentially sitting on upto 20moz resource. If you placed $2b capitalization value based on similar producing gold mining stock with a similar resource, MRP might be a 20 bagger in 2 years time.  

MRP has $6m cash over the next 9 mths.  They are planning to spend $10m on drilling next 12-18mths drilling, burning $1.2m per annum on G&A, i expect that they will need to CR about $6m before the end of this year.  The immediate drilling plan is to continue drilling the southern stock work.   But before they CR they will need a big milestone to raise the SP and that is to prove that that width is 50m i.e. 20m+ on either side of the shear.

MRP has confirmed strike length is 200m at 20m width at the southern stock work and from trial pit its 280m strike length.  I came up with some rough valuations and timeframes based on Boorara being similar to Mt Charlotte or better grades:

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
    0 Milestones AU Resource moz sp value of resource (undiluted) Time Frame
    1 280m strike length(sl) at 20m width 0.9128   $ 0.29 End of April
    2 Mt Charlotte eqv 450m sl - 50m width 6   $ 1.89 6 mths of further drilling
    3 1500m strike length - 50m width 20   $ 6.31 12-18 mths of drilling

The above valuations are a rough guideline and don't factor in the discount on MRP being an exploration company or the value of the Nimbus mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.