WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

I would love to know companies that have a better solid...

1. 26,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    I would love to know companies that have a better solid foundation and potential in so many areas, and have the patent protection on those inventions.
    I may have my rose coloured glasses on, but I firmly believe when Mr Market (or during the roadshow, insto investors) see what is the road moving ahead, that we will see a re-rate , never to return to these low levels..

OBJ are in between a rock and a hard place... One side you have P & G our cornerstone partner pulling strings..in the middle we have OBJ management who would love more than anything else to reach milestones and get their bonuses, and the other side investors that are kept in the dark and demanding blood at times...

Looking from above is the ASX that appears to not understand that todays announcement included a lot of "PRICE SENSITIVE information, that I have seen other companies with 1 tiny piece, been given the Price sensitive status, so it alerts people to its existence..

I think its one of the BEST announcements OBJ have given, as it contained information on many area, and so many facets of those area's , and we as investors for the first time have some concrete knowledge of the path ahead...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.