PCK 2.94% 3.5¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Investor Presentation, page-36

1. 259 Posts.

Underwhelming, as @cal50 said nothing new and old material just glossed up. The 3 little green thumbs shows how much people gave a **** about it. You get 5 times as many for calling the SP will be 10c

Shame they couldn't explain in the most basic of detail why the the managing director couldn't be at the first investor roadshow. Saying he has gone to Europe is great but why and again like @cal50 said, for all we know there is as much chance he could be on holidays or visiting family / friends (this is where he is from) as there is he is signing anything. 50/50 really and Cals comments shouldn't be shut down, it would have been easy to make the announcement to the investors that took the time out of their day to say he is in Europe visiting XYZ for business.

I also thought they would have had a demonstration to show off, but again they failed to do this and capitalize on a captivated audience that were there to find the next investment.

Oh well, PD is the big marketing genius so I am sure he has a plan to show case the product and not just get a couple of care centres on board. Punters did say the same thing with Daffal at IOT and the ex INTEL boss at XPE, but fingers crossed PD pulls it off.

Cant wait for the next quarterly which is only a month away now, which will be about 14 weeks since the last ann so much meant to be happening but very few updates.

I hope they have a plan for more roadshows with targeted instos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $57.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $13.34K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241364 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 421180 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.