PCK 3.57% 2.9¢ painchek ltd

F*** seriously read my posts, first off I never used the word...

1. 259 Posts.

F*** seriously read my posts, first off I never used the word "negative" so all I ask is that you read my posts and stop trying to put words in my mouth.

I can tell you why I believe the sentiment has changed / changing. There is little buying, supports cant even hold fo a few days, and even the HC threads are starting to change in wanting to expect more from management (and rightly so) and now there is talk about closing the gap which was something I was told not to talk about 2 months ago.

Being on track is great for any company. But if you think sentiment didn't chamge when it ran to 32 on no news or hasn't changed from early this year then I unfortunately can not help you. Do yourself a favour and go back and read the posts from Dec, Jan or Feb and tell me if some of the people you belive were all rose coloured glasses are still the same.

Dont get me wrong there are some that are happy for management not talking to shareholders but there are those that do want to hear communication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $47.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.8¢ $19.97K 697.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1419145 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 206943 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.